It’s officially October – ‘tis the season for pumpkins! But aside from making a jack-o-lantern, what do you do with all the pumpkins that seem to pile up each fall?
Whether you are looking to create crafts, do experiments, or play games – these super fun pumpkin activities are great ways to use this autumn staple!
- Baking soda
- White pumpkin
- Carving tool
- Dish soap
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin (save this for the pumpkin boats activity further down), and take out some of the seeds.
- Carve a face into your pumpkin.
- Add a few scoops of baking soda into the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Add a little dish soap to the bottom of the pumpkin.
- When you’re ready, pour vinegar into the pumpkin and watch it erupt out of the pumpkins face or head!
- Your child will definitely want to continue until you run out of vinegar and baking soda
By Rachel Wells