by Rachel Wells
If the changing leaves have your child enamored, this leaf art project is sure to be a hit!
It’s a magical feeling when the leaves turn into a rainbow of colors, and with a never-ending supply falling to the ground, you can certainly customize this project to everyone’s style. Check out one of our absolute favorite leaf activities for kids.
- Variety of leaves
- Neon paint
- Paint brush
- Black marker
- White paper
- Lay a large leaf on top of a piece of white paper or cardstock.
- Use your paintbrush to paint a rainbow of colors on the leaf in layers starting at the bottom.
- Gently flip the leaf over and flatten it down onto the paper like a stamp.
- Slowly pull the leaf off the paper straight up so it doesn’t slip.
- Add more leaves if you want.
- Once the paint is dry use a black marker to draw the stem.
Super simple and super fun!